Please Like us on our Facebook page.

Monday 18 July 2011

There are so many ways to keep up with people and things you like now, blogs, facebook, and being a bit of a late starter I haven't even tried twitter yet.  But if you'd like to keep up to date with what we are doing, and see press, or new products please 'like' us!
Ps, here's one of our new images which will be appearing in our new catalogue very soon. O.K it's a bit wintery, but we have been having a LOT of rain recently here. ( an I like the image!)

5 comments:

  1. Dear Donna, we love you here, on Facebook page and everywhere!!!
    Kisses from sunny Poland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the image too!
    And will like you on fb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too..bring on Autumnal colours and Wintery knits...this weather is a washout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this point in time with the heat here, I could totally go for some rain if it cooled things off! Interesting image though; it's almost making me wish for winter. Almost!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some mufflers that you designed. I like these too.

    ReplyDelete