New collection of limited edition prints!

Sunday 13 November 2011

I am very proud to launch a collection of limited edition prints, which we have commissioned especially for sale on our website.  As you all know we have a wonderful team that all work very hard for the company, and on top of that everyone is super super talented.
Together we have produced a small collection of beautiful screen prints and giclee prints and I'm so excited to show you all!






These beautiful delicate prints of watercolours are by Kate Beckett, there are three in the collection, and  they are giclee printed on the finest watercolour paper. Each one is signed and an edition of 100.
We are selling them unframed for £45.00



... and these screen printed illustrations in black and white are the fantastic hand drawings of Erin McIntyre.  Again, editions of only 100 in A3 size. Everyone must know someone that they could give this one to:

I absolutely love them all, hope you do too. xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh they are lovely, I would like to hang them all on my walls! I would give the Handsome one to...myself. HAHA! Only kidding! :P Katie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are just wonderful. I love your typography artwork the BEST!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your owls, such beautiful work!x

    ReplyDelete